Opal is a Crafting Materials for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Materials are the items used to upgrade your Equipment. Usually, materials are obtained from looting crates, chests, destroying objects, dropped by the different enemies, bosses, sold by merchants in settlements, or obtained as a reward from completing a quest.
- A rare material that can be traded at your settlement in exchange for exotic goods
- Within a cave which can be accessed by a branch in the Adrift Refuge.
- Bandit camp, Southwest of Repton. It would be in the platform above the gate.
- In the most South-West point of Rygjafylke right next to the wealth point in a platform. Right next to it would be another platform containing the Opal.
- In Rygjafylke, during the quest A New England, as you are going through the tour you will encounter a house. Inside within some sacks, would be the item.
Opal Notes & Tips