Raw Materials is a Crafting Materials for Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Materials are the items used to upgrade your Equipment. Usually, materials are obtained from looting crates, chests, destroying objects, dropped by the different enemies, bosses, sold by merchants in settlements, or obtained as a reward from completing a quest.
Raw Materials Information
Locations Raw Materials
- If chosen to take the spoils from the assault on Kjotve's Fortress when leaving for England.
- Looted from Alcestre Monastery
- Looted from Medeshamstede Abbey
- Looted from Isle of Ely Monastery
- Looted from Sudwella Monastery
Raw Materials Notes & Tips
Carbon Ingot ♦ Iron Ore ♦ Leather ♦ Nickel Ingot ♦ Opal ♦ Supplies ♦ Titanium ♦ Tungsten Ingot